1. What three statements are true about routers that are configured for EIGRP? (Choose three.)
• They can support multiple routed protocols
• They send partial routing updates in response to topology changes.
• They use hello packets to inform neighboring routers of their status.
2. Given the following commands:
Router(config)# router rip
Router(config-router)# network 188.8.131.52
What three conclusions can be determined based on the commands used on the router? (Choose three.)
• A distance vector routing protocol is used.
• Routing updates broadcast every 30 seconds.
• Hop count is the only metric used for route selection.
3. What is indicated when an EIGRP route is in the passive state?
• The route is viable and can be used to forward traffic.
4. What two problems may occur if the EIGRP default bandwidth for a serial link is higher than the actual bandwidth? (Choose two.)
• Suboptimal paths will be selected.
• Network convergence may be affected.
5. What is the default administrative distance for EIGRP internal routes?
6. A network administrator issues the command show ip route and sees this line of output:
192.168.3.0/24 [120/2] via 192.168.2.2, 00:00:05, Serial0/0
What two pieces of information can be obtained from the output? (Choose two.)
• RIP is the routing protocol configured
• The metric for this route is 2.
7.Refer to the exhibit. Which statement is true about the EIGRP authentication configuration?
• RTA and RTB will accept updates from each other.
8. Which Layer 4 protocol does EIGRP use to provide reliability for the transmission of routing information?
9. Refer to the exhibit. Routers RTR-1 and RTR-3 are completely configured. The administrator needs to configure the routing protocol on router RTR-2 so that communication occurs throughout the network. Which group of commands will successfully configure EIGRP on RTR-2?
• RTR-2(config)# router eigrp 1
RTR-2(config-router)# network 198.18.76.0
10. What prevents RIPv1 updates from being correctly advertised?
• the use of variable length subnet masks
11. What does a router that is running RIP use to determine the best path to take when forwarding data?
• the calculated metric for the destination network
12. What is the purpose of the network command when RIP is being configured as the routing protocol?
• It identifies the directly connected networks that will be included in the RIP routing updates.
13. How do EIGRP routers establish and maintain neighbor relationships?
• by exchanging neighbor tables with directly attached routers
14.Refer to the exhibit. Routers A and B have EIGRP configured and automatic summarization has been disabled on both routers. Which router command will summarize the attached routes?
• ip area-range eigrp 1 192.168.10.80 255.255.255.224
• ip summary-address eigrp 1 192.168.10.64 255.255.255.192
• ip summary-address 192.168.10.80 0.0.0.31
• ip summary-address eigrp 1 192.168.10.64 0.0.0.63
• ip area-range eigrp 1 192.168.10.64 255.255.255.224
15. How often does RIPv2 send routing table updates, by default?
• every 30 seconds
16.Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is troubleshooting a routing problem. When the show ip route command is entered on RTR-1, only the serial link between RTR-2 and RTR-3 has been learned from the RIP routing protocol. What are two issues? (Choose two.)
• RIPv1 is a classful routing protocol.
• RIPv1 does not support VLSM.
17. What two statements are correct regarding EIGRP authentication? (Choose two.)
• EIGRP authentication uses the MD5 algorithm.
• EIGRP authentication uses a pre-shared key.
18. When should EIGRP automatic summarization be turned off?
• when a network contains discontiguous network addresses
19. What is the maximum number of hops that RIP will attempt before it considers the destination unreachable?
• 15 hops
20. What two statements are true regarding EIGRP tables? (Choose two.)
• A successor route can only be found in the routing table.
• The topology table shows whether a route is in the passive or active state.
21.Refer to the exhibit. Which statement is true about the output from the show ip protocols command?
• RIPv2 is configured on this router.