1. What type of connection point is a point of presence (POP)?
• between an ISP and an Enterprise network
2. A network administrator needs to configure Telnet access to a router. Which group of commandsenable Telnet access to the router?
• Router(config)# enable password class
Router(config)# line vty 0 4
Router(config-line)# password cisco
3. Which two types of information should be included in a business continuity plan? (Choose two.)
• alternate IT processing locations*
4. Which two router parameters can be set from interface configuration mode? (Choose two.)
• IP address
• subnet mask
5. Which two devices protect a corporate network against malicious attacks at the enterprise edge ?(Choose two.)
• intrusion prevention system (IPS)
• intrusion detection system (IDS)
6. Which three steps must be performed to remove all VLAN information from a switch but retain therest of the configuration? (Choose three.)
• Issue the command delete flash:vlan.dat.
• Issue the command erase start.
• Reload the switch.
7. What is the demarcation?
• physical point where the ISP responsibilty ends and the customer responsibilty begins
8. Which device is responsible for moving packets between multiple network segments?
10. What information can an administrator learn using the show version command?
• Cisco IOS filename
11. Which two situations require a network administrator to use out-of-band management to change arouter configuration? (Choose two.)
• Network links to the router are down.
• The network interfaces of the router are not configured with IP addresses.
12. It is crucial that network administrators be able to examine and configure network devices fromtheir homes. Which two approaches allow this connectivity without increasing vulnerability to externalattacks? (Choose two.)
• Set up VPN access between the home computer and the network.
13. A network administrator must define specific business processes to implement if a catastrophicdisaster prevents a company from performing daily business routines. Which portion of the networkdocumentation is the administrator defining?
• business continuity plan
14. A DoS attack crippled the daily operations of a large company for 8 hours. Which two optionscould be implemented by the network administrator to possibly prevent such an attack in the future?(Choose two.)
• install security devices with IDS and IPS at the enterprise edge
• filter packets based on IP address, traffic pattern, and protocol
15. A network manager wants to have processes in place to ensure that network upgrades do not affectbusiness operations. What will the network manager create for this purpose?
• network maintenance plan
16. An investment company has multiple servers that hold mission critical datThey are worried that ifsomething happens to these servers, they will lose this valuable information. Which type of plan isneeded for this company to help minimize loss in the event of a server crash?
• business continuity
17. When searching for information about authentication methods and usernames of companypersonnel, where can a network administrator look?
• Business Security Plan
18. Refer to the exhibit. Which statement is true about port Fa5/1?
• The port is currently in the shutdown state.